This workshop has been designed based on hard data, research and science. The methods have been tested and proven, and most importantly it’s reproducible and can be learned by anyone!
Get More Quality New Patients and Guide Them to Yes!
How to GET them IN the door and get them to say YES!
This two-day interactive fast paced program is tailored for dentists wanting to get more new patient case acceptance without wasteful marketing expenditures. DAY 2 of this course will address issues and challenges with getting new patients in the door and getting your existing patients to say YES to treatment recommendations.
- Turn marketing into a science instead of a mystery.
- Creating customized messages that differentiates you from your colleagues.
- Selecting appropriate medium for reaching the masses.
- Increasing staff conversions of new patient calls.
- Patient offers to get more people to call.
- Referral system using Dr. Robert Cialdini’s Principles of Influence.
- Using science to increase case acceptance and guide more patients to say YES.
- Introduction to the science and research of Dr. Robert Cialdini.
- Ethical influence and persuasion techniques to use to decrease no shows.
This two-day interactive, fast-paced program is tailored for dentists, their unique issues and challenges with patients, potential patients, staff, and even the competition.
“I attended a weekend training with Dr. Chris Phelps on the Cialdini principles and how they apply to not just dentistry, but in everyday life. I can sum it up in two words – ‘simply amazing!!’ And to be really brief, I’ll share three more words of wisdom – ‘take the class!’ I’m taking it again, and bringing my entire team! Thank God our paths crossed!!” -Dr. George Bare
“I have been in dentistry for over 20 years. I have learned more in this 2 day course than any other workshop, training or continuing education. I am excited to put these principles to the test in our office.” -Leslie Deerman, RDH, OM; Flint River Dental
Ethical Principles of Persuasion for Dentistry
+ MOMENT MAKERS WORKSHOP FOR DENTISTRY
Learn how to set the stage to decrease no shows, get more people to refer, to pay today and increase case acceptance!
The success of leaders, executives, managers, and marketers is measured by their ability to accomplish goals. Those goals are met by persuading and inspiring others to share a vision and pursue a common purpose. We live in a world where those who are the most persuasive are the most prosperous. How successful you are in your professional and personal life depends on your ability to influence others.
People used to think that to change the behavior of others took an innate skill or special “artistry” possessed by only a few. Now, because of decades of rigorously-conducted, scientific, peer-reviewed, published research, it is accepted that successful influence can be taught and learned.
The research that Dr. Robert Cialdini has pioneered is foundational in the annals of social influence. No one else has done more to make this science available and actionable.
The Principles of Persuasion (POP) Workshop is the only workshop developed by Dr. Cialdini, largely based on his book, Influence, which has sold over two million copies. Because the POP combines the science of influence with its profitable and ethical applications, it is unique.
Just as importantly, the POP “translates” the science to be easily understood and easily applied. Sometimes adding a mere word or changing a wording sequence can change the percentage of compliance by over 200%. When the science of social is available, why risk relying on any less reliable approach.
"I used anchors all day and added over $12,000 in same day and ended day at over $20,000. Worked great!"
-Dr. Phil Harper, Idaho Falls
SPONSORED BY: OsteaReady, Banyan, Call Tracker ROI, Kettenbach
Everyday Implants for the General Dentist
You don’t have to go to a foreign country to place an implant on a live patient. The Phelps Institute allows the exclusive opportunity to come to North Carolina, even without a North Carolina license, to place an implant under our guidance on a LIVE patient. Learn Dr. Phelps’ techniques in marketing to attract more implant patients and how the science of influence sets the stage for more patients to say YES to treatment.
There is no better way to learn how to place implants safely and predictably than live patient surgery with support from The Phelps Institute.
Live Surgery Performed by All Attending Doctors
Don’t miss out! This three day course will prepare you from pre-surgical work up through your live surgery. You will be taught using only the best and most up to date techniques and technologies to ensure successful implant outcomes. Plus you will learn Dr. Phelps’ techniques to find more implant patients and how to guide them to YES. If you have heard Dr. Phelps on ‘The Relentless Dentist’ or ‘Dental Hacks’ podcasts, you know this course is not to be missed.
Additional 2021 Seminars & Events
2021 Dates: April 9-10, June 11-12, Sep 17-18, Dec 10-11
CHARLOTTE, NC • 14 CE CREDITS
Ceramic Implants: Two-Day Hands-On and Live Patient Training Course
Register for April 9-10, 2021
Register for June 11-12, 2021
Register for Sep 17-18, 2021
Register for Dec 10-11, 2021
Join Dr. Chris Phelps and Dr. Sammy Noumbissi for this two-day hands-on training course in Charlotte, NC.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN DAY 1:
- The macroscopic and microscopic differences between ceramic implants and titanium implants.
- Data on ceramic implants integration success rates and methods of objectively evaluating osseointegration.
- Case selection criteria including ideal tissue and bone volumes needed for success.
- Prevention and management of complications.
- Review of surgical protocols and how they differ from titanium implants.
- Restorative techniques and protocols discussion on differences.
- How to position and prepare your practice for a metal-free implant option.
- Using the Science of Influence and Persuasion in order to increase case acceptance for ceramic dental implants in your practice.
The afternoon session will include model work and placement of a dummy ceramic implant.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN DAY 2:
- Each attendee will watch a live demo surgery by Drs. Phelps and Noumbissi.
- Each attendee will work with a patient to place a ceramic implant, regardless of their state license.
- Each attendee will assist another participant for their surgery.
- End of day review and discussion of all cases placed that day.
You will assist or observe 2-4 ceramic implant surgeries and get to place one implant on a live patient.
COURSE IS LIMITED TO THE FIRST 10 DOCTORS WHO REGISTER.
VIEW COURSE FLYER